Simon Gallier is the Managing Partner of Future Health Partnership. Simon;
- Qualified as a dentist in 1982 from the Turner Dental School in Manchester;
- Has served in the Parachute Regiment as an infantry officer;
- Has owned and run his own mixed dental practices which culminated in a multi-site dental and whole body aesthetic clinic in Harley Street with 7 dentists, 1 surgeon, 2 hygienists, 1 aesthetician and 10 staff;
- Developed the concept of direct access in 2007 by working with Superdrug to put hygiene, whitening and aesthetic clinics in their stores:
- Was Clinical Director of ADP when it was the third largest dental corporate and just prior to its merger with IDH;
- Was the first person to develop and launch an employee ownership model of dentistry, initially as part of the Baxi Partnership;
- Is a former President of the British Dental Laser Association and introduced the first Er:YAG and Argon lasers into the UK;
- Is a Past President of the Metropolitan Branch of the BDA;
- Has climbed Mont Blanc twice.
- In 2007 he took part in the Polar Challenge – a 320 mile race, on skis to the magnetic North Pole. His was the first two-man team in the event.
- He is the current Chair of the Metropolitan Branch of the British Dental Association (BDA).